Monday 27 April 2015

Scooter Safety

                                      

On Thursday, we took part in a Scooter Safety Session with Constable Gordon. He taught us different ways we can be safe when riding our scooters like how to cross the road and look out for cars coming out of driveways. We also learnt how to check that our scooter is in good working order and how to make sure our helmet fits us properly. We played lots of fun games and Constable Gordon made us do funny punishments like press ups and star jumps! It is nice to  know that everyone in M11 can be safe when riding their scooters. 

6 comments:

  1. IT WAS REALLY FUN AND I'M BETTER ON MY SCOOTER NOW BY TYLER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved scooter safety because I got quite allot better on my scooter

    Felix

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Kamila. erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job Daniel, Felix and Marco I hope you have fun at lunch time.

    By Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scooter safety was really coooooooooooooool. I did,t win because I always forgot. by SEAN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasmine Aurora Montgomery14 May 2015 at 23:09

    THE SCOOTER SAFETY WAS SO MUCH FUN I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete